Maryland C-section rates
Anesthesiologists Okay Meals in Labor
The Safety of Waterbirth!
Vaginal Steam/Yoni Bath
Vaginal steams are a great way to heal pre-pregnancy and postpartum. Read more from Guam resident, Nicole Collins, in her blog motherhood enchanted.
1. Clean your house, ask for help cleaning, or book a cleaning service
2. Buy breast pads
3. Clean out the freezer and restock with easy meals
4. Stock up on big comfy pants (or do the wash)
5. Make "padsicles" (menstrual pads soaks with water or witch hazel frozen in the freezer for perineum and vulva relief)
6. Put together an announcement email list
E-course: Returning to Work