One resource to start you off is an interview with Midwife and MD Aviva Romm. She discusses the many options and challenges facing families making these tough decisions in this recorded webinar. Her approach to medicine is holistic and natural and she also has the research and clinical knowledge to balance the potential pros and cons of the both sides. Best of all she truly approaches the topic from a unbiased, nonjudgmental perspective, presenting any and all relevant evidence. More information can be found in her book, Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide.
- Reasons people choose to not vaccinate or vaccinate their kids
- Benefits and side effects of vaccination
- How spacing vaccinations alters and fails to alter the potential side effects
- The most important vaccinations for children in the US
- Which vaccinations might be needed for international travel
- How to minimize reactions to vaccinations
- Natural methods of supporting the immune system